Low-cost construction interlocking soil cement blocks & bricks habitech building system
- Low cost construction technology.
- Please tell me how to get that press!
- Most Americans can only daydream of owning a home. That is
ownership in this country is referred to as The
American Dream. We can only
dream about it. We are condemed
to live in rental housing because our
puppet government is
controlled by the landlords and bankers. Pray for us.
want housing too.
- There are people in America who don't have houses!!!! Those
lucky. They don't have mortgage to pay. I don't
think I'll ever have my own
- In America the people are tortured by IP - Imposed Poverty.
We are not
allowed to just go build themselves housing. We
must get permission and pay
huge fees to the corrupt
building dept officials. In the USA it costs more
the building permit than it costs to build a house. This is
so many Americans are homeless and must live tents,
cars and vans.
- But over and over, we see "systems" in YouTube for building
all sorts of
things, stoves that cook for pennies,.
watering systems, etc., and it's
NEVER AVAILABLE for
Americans, it seems. Why is that? Is it possible we
have people around who are blind to the utter poverty that
America? Was your TV broken during coverage of
Hurricane Katrina? Floods,
fires and tornadoes have lots of
American victims. Why are these systems
not available to
help the victims recover?
a good idea!! but could somebody build a brick with waste
reinforcements or as inserts to blocks so we
can make waste plastics put to
good use. It would make it
lighter and earthfriendly
- wow... great man! I like that machine!
- give that man a cigar.if this had been from germany he would
be hailed a
- it is not available here because the bankers don't make
money, taxes and
off human labor and dirt unless there is
debt involved. the houses are
mostly man made fluff and
stuff of more debt and human labor and taxes
interest.. it is called share cropping. :P.
- Look like an ancient system used on stone hedges and roman
- I thought for something to be called a brick, that it had to
be "fired" in
- Low-cost construction interlocking soil cement blocks &
- Nao tenho certeza absoluta , mas , acho que e uma invenção
tambem nao vem ao fato. Bom paratodos. Conheça
um novo lugar e Seja
- The machine seems to be inexpensive !!!!! amazing.
- But will it blend?
- NO sound!
- No... he didn't invent this method. It's old... very old.
Used by, well,
pretty much every culture to some extent.
Were they always interlocking?
No, not typically, but some
were. This is not something new to human
adding "cement" isn't gonna do much stabilizing because
in too dry. The only thing special about
cement is the lime aka calcium
carbonate, which requires a
decent about of moisture to do any good. But
bricks are compressed, they don't need any "stabilizers"
lime. Come to think of it, there isn't any other
stabilizer known to man
that they would use other than
There's a 175 foot mud brick tower that's been
sitting in Yemen for other a
thousand years, the bricks are
not made with any lime, nor is there any
steel rebar in the
- pls send me catalog n quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lego for adults?
- Quake friendly bricks
- can you tell me about formula to create it? I'm come from
architecture at Pannasastra university, I want to
know about it clearly and
wanna reasearch it..
User rating: 4.8256984/5
Username: Luc Cantin
Views on youtube: 729502
Low-Cost Housing - Construction - Materials - Habitech International - Interlocking Bricks and Blocks - Habitech International Building System is faster, easier, strong and durable reducing costs - Sustainable
Low-Cost Housing - Construction - Materials - Habitech International - Interlocking Bricks and Blocks - Habitech International Building System is faster, easier, strong and durable reducing costs - Sustainable Green Technologies - Creates Jobs Generating Income and Revenues
sponsered by the webmeall.com online tools