Low-cost construction interlocking soil cement blocks & bricks habitech building system
- It is so sad to hear these American people telling that they
have no money
to build a house or they live in rented
places. I always knew that America
was built by HOLLYWOOD
not by the hard working people there, the image
the HOLLYWOOD cinema about America and the people of America
what most of the other nations believe, thank god most
of our people in our
countries understood what the real
west is like, I am a Sri Lankan and we
in Sri lanka had a
civil war went on for 30 years and ended only in 2009,
however even with all these problems our people are more
happier than most
western nations, over 90% of the people
in Sri Lanka own their own home,
may be 10% of the people
have mortgages, that is also given only for the
in our country the so called middle class, and below have no
problems, they own a home with a land where they can grow
their food, and
they are happy, what else do you need?
- I'm not buying it - It's not what they can sustainably
afford if it
involves brick machines, concrete and steel
rebar! Why can't people
- But over and over, we see "systems" in YouTube for building
all sorts of
things, stoves that cook for pennies,.
watering systems, etc., and it's
NEVER AVAILABLE for
Americans, it seems. Why is that? Is it possible we
have people around who are blind to the utter poverty that
America? Was your TV broken during coverage of
Hurricane Katrina? Floods,
fires and tornadoes have lots of
American victims. Why are these systems
not available to
help the victims recover?
- In America the people are tortured by IP - Imposed Poverty.
We are not
allowed to just go build themselves housing. We
must get permission and pay
huge fees to the corrupt
building dept officials. In the USA it costs more
the building permit than it costs to build a house. This is
so many Americans are homeless and must live tents,
cars and vans.
- How to purchase entire machinery set up?
Provide more info
on about sales & services.
- are people in the philippines aware of this?or the
government agencies ??
- Nice machine. It seems to be very inexpensive..
- Most Americans can only daydream of owning a home. That is
ownership in this country is referred to as The
American Dream. We can only
dream about it. We are condemed
to live in rental housing because our
puppet government is
controlled by the landlords and bankers. Pray for us.
want housing too.
- Low cost construction technology.
- Look like an ancient system used on stone hedges and roman
- Awesome! Thanks for posting it... I started to do videos
too, but never
know if I can measure up to the better stuff
out there lol!
- There are people in America who don't have houses!!!! Those
lucky. They don't have mortgage to pay. I don't
think I'll ever have my own
- Please tell me how to get that press!
- it is not available here because the bankers don't make
money, taxes and
off human labor and dirt unless there is
debt involved. the houses are
mostly man made fluff and
stuff of more debt and human labor and taxes
interest.. it is called share cropping. :P.
- wow... great man! I like that machine!
- I thought for something to be called a brick, that it had to
be "fired" in
- give that man a cigar.if this had been from germany he would
be hailed a
- Nao tenho certeza absoluta , mas , acho que e uma invenção
tambem nao vem ao fato. Bom paratodos. Conheça
um novo lugar e Seja
- Low-cost construction interlocking soil cement blocks &
a good idea!! but could somebody build a brick with waste
reinforcements or as inserts to blocks so we
can make waste plastics put to
good use. It would make it
lighter and earthfriendly
- The machine seems to be inexpensive !!!!! amazing.
- No... he didn't invent this method. It's old... very old.
Used by, well,
pretty much every culture to some extent.
Were they always interlocking?
No, not typically, but some
were. This is not something new to human
adding "cement" isn't gonna do much stabilizing because
in too dry. The only thing special about
cement is the lime aka calcium
carbonate, which requires a
decent about of moisture to do any good. But
bricks are compressed, they don't need any "stabilizers"
lime. Come to think of it, there isn't any other
stabilizer known to man
that they would use other than
There's a 175 foot mud brick tower that's been
sitting in Yemen for other a
thousand years, the bricks are
not made with any lime, nor is there any
steel rebar in the
- But will it blend?
- Lego for adults?
User rating: 4.8323107/5
Username: Luc Cantin
Views on youtube: 784248
Low-Cost Housing - Construction - Materials - Habitech International - Interlocking Bricks and Blocks - Habitech International Building System is faster, easier, strong and durable reducing costs - Sustainable
Low-Cost Housing - Construction - Materials - Habitech International - Interlocking Bricks and Blocks - Habitech International Building System is faster, easier, strong and durable reducing costs - Sustainable Green Technologies - Creates Jobs Generating Income and Revenues
sponsered by the webmeall.com online tools