Low-cost construction interlocking soil cement blocks & bricks habitech building system
- There are people in America who don't have houses!!!! Those
lucky. They don't have mortgage to pay. I don't
think I'll ever have my own
- But over and over, we see "systems" in YouTube for building
all sorts of
things, stoves that cook for pennies,.
watering systems, etc., and it's
NEVER AVAILABLE for
Americans, it seems. Why is that? Is it possible we
have people around who are blind to the utter poverty that
America? Was your TV broken during coverage of
Hurricane Katrina? Floods,
fires and tornadoes have lots of
American victims. Why are these systems
not available to
help the victims recover?
a good idea!! but could somebody build a brick with waste
reinforcements or as inserts to blocks so we
can make waste plastics put to
good use. It would make it
lighter and earthfriendly
- it is not available here because the bankers don't make
money, taxes and
off human labor and dirt unless there is
debt involved. the houses are
mostly man made fluff and
stuff of more debt and human labor and taxes
interest.. it is called share cropping. :P.
- pls send me catalog n quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lego for adults?
- Quake friendly bricks
Low-cost Sustainable Building Techniques.
- Lego Bricks for HUMANITY
Low cost Construction Housing |
Interlocking Blocks Building System projects
- *Low-cost innovative building*
I must be honest when I say
that I *love* to read about
building methods. In our world we have folks who
afford the traditional $300K dollar homes. In kind it is
and refreshing to know that these kinds of
solutions *do* exist. Can't wait
for the chance to get
started with a project like this.
Watch "Low cost
Construction Housing | Interlocking Blocks Building System
projects" on YouTube
*Edit:* 08/23/11 - Now we can
actually *see* a video preview thanks to an
edit here on
Google TV. :)
- Another simple one
- can you tell me about formula to create it? I'm come from
architecture at Pannasastra university, I want to
know about it clearly and
wanna reasearch it..
- Ramiro, your adress is wrong and email cant go. Leave
- @ElGatoLoco698 you are right crazy cat
- hi i am living in the Philippines and want to create work
how can i can a
machine like that in Davao my email is
- in a word! brilliant!
- very cool! could you tell us how much cement it takes per
compressed soil? in other words, how expensive is
the cement to make the
- Even though these homes have metal rebars, are earthquake
- Aina Omo iya re nse machine to dara ju eleyi lo ni Ibadan ,
hydroformer brick machine lori you tube abi low cost
housing in nigeria
- Even with the re-bars, still looks very flimsy. thin walls,
housing to put a band aid on a problem, but not a
permanent one. I would
not feel safe inside these homes.
Tin roofs too? Load bearing? nahhhhhh.
I'll pass. Does the
"inventor" lives inside one of these homes? I don't
- Please send the complete contact address of this machine in
Thailand to email@example.com We are
highly interested in it for
us to improve our housing
- Or in case of fire still stands,lol unlike a cheap wooden
home that looks
like a cottage!!
- @culnitanc wtf are you saying? damn it
- Thanks & will do.
User rating: 4.82296/5
Username: Luc Cantin
Views on youtube: 609974
Low-Cost Housing - Construction - Materials - Habitech International - Interlocking Bricks and Blocks - Habitech International Building System is faster, easier, strong and durable reducing costs - Sustainable
Low-Cost Housing - Construction - Materials - Habitech International - Interlocking Bricks and Blocks - Habitech International Building System is faster, easier, strong and durable reducing costs - Sustainable Green Technologies - Creates Jobs Generating Income and Revenues
sponsered by the webmeall.com online tools